Ship Bottom Critter Round Up
July 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
One of our longest standing educational programs, back for summer 2020. Come join ALO to find out what lives in our very own Barnegat Bay. This free and fun event will highlight the amazing creatures that call our local waters home. You never know what we’ll find when we drag our seine through the water!
All critters are handled with care and released after we take some time to view and talk about each species.
- Please register for this event. Click here to register
- Spots are limited to promote a safe learning environment for our volunteers and you.
- Masks will be required when necessary.
- Each family/small group will receive an area on the beach and bucket to allow you to safely social distance.
- We will do our best to learn and modify protocols throughout the summer in best accordance with guidance regarding COVID-19.
- Please wear sunscreen and wear appropriate clothing to be near the water.
- Remember this event is FREE, but donations are appreciated!