- This event has passed.
International Surf Day Celebration Clean Up/ Board Demo
June 16 @ 9:00 am - 8:00 pmFree
International Surfing Day Celebration w/ Farias, ALO, Vans, Firewire
ALO Beach & Bay Cleanups: 9AM-11AM
– The Dike at High Bar Harbor – bay cleanup
– Farias Beach Haven, Taylor Ave – beach cleanup
Volunteers at the ALO cleanups will receive Farias x Vans goodie bags, with reusable water bottles, and other awesome giveaways! You must pick up your goodie bag during the evening celebration at Ship Bottom Farias.
Surf & Skim Demos and CURRENT ALL NATURAL Zinc Surf Paste 12PM-5PM
– Firewire board demos available to test out a new board or two!
– Steff Mags of LBI Skim Camp will be available to give tips, demos, and maybe a mini-lesson, and lots of stoke!
Evening Celebration 5PM-8PM
– The Barrel Mobile Bar
– Donation to ALO gets you re-usable Mizu pint glass
– Raffle of WRV, Vans, Nixon gear to raise money for ALO
– Live music